- What chemicals are in common household items?
- Why are these common household items useful for cleaning?
- How to make a cleaning spray
- How to make a hand cleanser
- How to make cleaning wipes
- How to make a face mask spritzer
- How to use essential oils and herbs to cleanse the air & atomosphere.
Watch the video recording of "Aromatherapy To Cleanse Your Homes and Hands"
Professor Amanda Lattin will be talking about how to make household cleansers using pantry items, essential oils and herbs, a face mask spritzer, and hand cleansing wipes and spray.
Chemicals in common household items
VINEGAR- ACETIC ACID
RUBBING ALCOHOL-ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
BAKING SODA-SODIUM BICARBONATE