Keeping up-to-date with industry research is important in all health-related fields, especially holistic health and wellness, which is developing so rapidly. As part of our commitment to providing the highest quality education, ACHS maintains an extensive student library accessible online 24/7.
Accessing the ACHS Library
The ACHS Library, also referred to as the Library Launchpad, can be accessed through your Canvas classroom. Just click on the Library Launchpad link within the left-hand navigation toolbar to gain access.
What’s included in the Library?
- Access to several subscription library databases
- Article request service
- Library resource guides
- Library training video resources (live and recorded)
- Open access databases
- Reference and citation tools
Who to contact for help?
You can contact our in-house librarian by:
- Emailing email@example.com
- Posting a comment/question in the Ask a Librarian Discussion Board
- Posting a comment/question in the Ask the Librarian Feedback widget within your Canvas course.
- Phone Ashley Ehmig at 971.703.5068 Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm PST.
Did you Know?
- As an ACHS student, you have access to the library 24/7 through Canvas.
- Our librarian is also available for consultation Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm PST.